Perfect rice every time. With the Tupperware® Microwave Rice
Maker you can cook almost any type of rice and/or grain fast, easy, and virtually mess free. By cooking and serving in one container, you can save time, energy and space in your kitchen.
Capacity: 10.47 x 8.19 x 6.10”/26.6 x 20.8 x 15.5 cm
White Rice: 1 cup/ 237 mL 11/2 cups/ 355 mL High Power: 5 min. Medium Power: 15 min.
Brown Rice: 1 cup/ 237 mL 31/2 cups/ 828 mL High Power: 5 min. Medium Power: 40 min.
Basmati Rice 1 cup/ 237 mL 11/2 cups/ 355 mL High Power: 5 min. Medium Power: 15 min.
Quinoa :1 cup/ 237 mL 2 cups/ 473 mL High Power: 8 min. Stand: 15 min.
Texmati Rice 1 cup/ 237 mL 2 cups/ 473 mL High Power: 5 min. Medium Power: 15 min.
Sushi Rice 1 cup/ 237 mL 11/2 cups/ 296 mL High Power: 5 min. Medium Power: 15 min.
Jasmine Rice 1 cup/ 237 mL 11/2 cups/ 355 mL High Power: 5 min. Medium Power: 15 min.
Wild Rice 1 cup/ 237 mL 3 cups/ 710 mL High Power: 5 min. Medium Power: 55 min.
Features and Benefits:
• The Tupperware® Microwave Rice Maker is easy to use. Simply fill the base with the ingredients, close securely and place in the microwave.
• Cook and serve in the same container.
• Leftover rice and/or grains can also be stored in the refrigerator and re-heated in the microwave as needed. Note: The cover is not liquid tight.
• The Microwave Rice Maker comes in three parts: Base, Insert and Cover. Assembly instructions are conveniently etched on the Insert.
• The Microwave Rice Maker features a unique double cover that collects the foam created during cooking and channels it into the recessed area of the cover, then drains it back into the base. Your microwave stays clean and safe from spills.
• Maximum fill for rice and water located on the outside of the base.
• The cover handles fold down and lock on the base, giving you a solid grip when removing hot rice from the microwave.
• For best results, keep rice and water within the guidelines marked on the container and use the correct power levels and cooking times for your microwave.
• Makes up to 4 cups of cooked rice.
• Fill the base with rice first and then add water, paying attention to the maximum fill line. To avoid boiling over, do not exceed maximum quantities.
• Place the insert on to the base with the rimmed side up.
• Line up the handles of the lid with the handles on the side of the base.
Snap the handles in place by folding down and “clicking” the handles of the cover on the handles of the base to lock them in place.
To place an order for the Tupperware product or to become a consultant in HSR Layout & surrounding areas in Bengaluru, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for latest Tupperware Fact Sheets click here
Looking for latest Tupperware Flyers click here
Looking for latest Tupperware Catalogs click here